Is all your valuable data backed up?
In episode 3 I discussed taking a software inventory. I had wanted to mention backups in that episode but it went longer than I intended so as promissed, today I’m going to talk about backing up your computer or computers. I’m sure that I don’t have to convince you that backups are important. Everybody knows that hard drives can crash and everyone probably at least knows somebody that has lost data due to a failed hard drive or even a virus infection. And if you’re a “prepper” I really don’t have to explain why backups and redundancy are important.
Listen in to find out:
- The three biggest reasons people don’t backup.
- The three principals of a good backup plan.
- Ways to protect your data before you suffer a hardware failure.
- Multiple options for backup software.
- Free things you can do to protect your data.
- How to have your cake and eat it too with online backups.
Resources / Links